Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Yesterday and Today

Here is a picture of Fred trying to urge Scrooge to Christmas dinner.


Yesterday we visited the seminary!  I really enjoyed my time with all of you!  I hope  you got a lot out of it.  I learned some new things too :)

Today we continued with A Christmas Carol.  First we recapped what we started reading Monday.  Then we finished the scene.  You also took down two more literary definitions: moon and irony.  We also took down more regular word definitions from the book.  If you were absent today, make sure to borrow someone's notebook.

In addition we answered the two questions on page 257 and added a third: What is ironic about what we as readers know about Scrooge and what the gentleman visitor is asking of Scrooge?

Again, if you need some help, I am here or ask a trusting friend who wrote the answers down.